GED COLLEGE PREPARATION COURSE
Have you always dreamed of studying in college or university in the U.S. but could not enter because you do not meet the high school graduate requirement? GED exam has opened the door to higher education for students that did not complete high school. GED & College Preparation courses in English Language Academy at Santa Ana College will be your getaway to higher education.
GED - General Education Development is an exam widely accepted in the US. The exam is to test whether the candidate has the U.S. or Canadian high school level academic skills. GED Exam includes five subjects - writing, reading, social studies, science and mathematics. Students who pass the GED exam will receive a diploma from U.S. Department of Education in California and will be eligible to attend US colleges and universities.
Student who participates in GED & College Preparation course in English Language Academy at Santa Ana College will study in a yearlong intensive ESL and GED courses for the TOEFL and GED exams. Student that successfully obtain the GED certificate and TOEFL score of 450 can be automatically transferred to the Santa Ana College and continue the road in higher education to accomplish their dreams of studying in USA.
||TOEFL Test Date|
- Term Length: One year
- Enllorment: Spring and Fall
- Spring and Fall: 16-week session
- Summer: 8-week session
- 24 Class hours per week (Monday - Thursday)
- 3 Proficiency Levels or more
- ESL: Reading , listening, speaking, vocabulary, grammar, and cultural instruction
- GED: Writing, reading, social studies, science and mathematics
- Must be 17 years of age
- Complete the International Student Application
- Submit the required documentation and fees