At the Admissions and Records Office:
- Register as a student at either Santa Ana College or Santiago Canyon College.
- Enroll in or officially add the course(s) you want.
- Pay your enrollment fees, have a picture ID taken.
From the Distance Education Office, SAC, A-101:
- Students will be sent an email with directions on how to login in to blackboard approximately 1-week before the semester starts.
- NOTE: Most Blackboard courses can only be accessed the first day of the semester.
At the Photo I.D. Office in the Campus Center :
- Obtain a Photo I.D. card.
At the Santa Ana College Bookstore:
- Purchase required books and materials.
- Attend first class meeting if one is scheduled.
- Start the reading and/or viewing assignments.
Contact the Distance Education office if you have any other questions on how to get started (714) 564-6725