Sign In
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions
Version HistoryVersion History





Contact E-Mail Address

Contact Name

Contact Picture

Rollup Image


Target Audiences

No targeting

Page Image


Page Content

How to Request Enrollment Verification:

The first two (2) transcripts and/or verifications of enrollment  in a lifetime are complimentary. Each additional copy will be charged a processing fee of $3.00. Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, or money order. Please make check or money order payable to RSCCD.


  • All enrollment verification requests are done in writing.
  • All requests must have your written signature. This authorizes the release of enrollment information.
  • To obtain a request, come to the Registration/Admissions Office or send your request in writing to:
Santa Ana College, School of Continuing Education
Centennial Education Center
Attn: Admissions & Records
2900 W. Edinger Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92704-3902
If you are sending your request in writing, please include the following information:
· Print and sign your name
· Phone number
· Social Security Number
· Student ID number
· Date of birth
· Approximate dates of attendance
· Copy of a photo ID
Requests for enrollment verification will take 2 to 5 working days to process from date of request.
If you have any questions please contact our Admissions & Records Office at
(714) 241-5788 or (714) 241-5789

Summary Links


Article Date

Image Caption

Publishing Page Content 2

Publishing Page Content 3

Summary Links 2

Document ID

Hide physical URLs from search

Browser Title

Meta Description

Meta Keywords

Hide from Internet Search Engines

Content Type: SAC Page
Created at by
Last modified at by
Santa Ana College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: