Sign In
Manage PermissionsManage Permissions
Version HistoryVersion History





Contact E-Mail Address

Contact Name

Contact Picture

Rollup Image

Target Audiences

No targeting

Page Image


Page Content

Welcome to SAC School of Continuing Education Registration and Record Office!

Please read the following direction carefully.

The first two (2) transcripts and/or verifications of enrollment  in a lifetime are complimentary. Each additional copy will be charged a processing fee of $3.00. Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, or money order. Please make check or money order payable to RSCCD.

Official Adult High School transcripts may be ordered either in person and by mail from the Admissions & Records Office.

Transcript requests will be processed within two to five working days from the date of receipt of request.

How to request Adult High School transcripts:

All transcript requests must be in writing.  You can request a transcript two ways, in person or by mail.

To order an Adult High School official transcript in person, please go to: 

 Centennial Education Center
2900 W. Edinger Ave.
Santa Ana, CA  92704
(714) 241-5788 or (714) 241-5789
Office Hours:
Monday - Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:45 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.
To order an Adult High School official transcript by mail,
you must print, complete, and mail to us the below CEC Adult High School Transcript Request Form.
·       PLEASE NOTE:  All below information are needed for us to process transcript request: 
Your name or other names you used when you attended school
·         Birth date – month, date, and year
·         Student ID number
·         Social Security Number (optional)
·         Graduation Year or the approximate dates you attended.
·         Did you graduated in Santa Ana (SA) or Orange (OC)
·         Student signature
·         Will you pick up the transcript in person or do you want it mailed
·         If you want the transcript mailed, please give us the name and complete address
·         A copy of your photo ID
·         Number of copies needed
·         Your current address and phone number
The first two (2) transcripts and/or verifications of enrollment in a lifetime are complimentary. Each additional copy will be charged a processing fee of $3.00. Accepted forms of payment: cash, check, or money order. Please make a check or money order payable to RSCCD.
Mail the CEC Adult High School Transcript Form to:
Santa Ana College, School of Continuing Education
Centennial Education Center
2900 W. Edinger Avenue
Santa Ana, CA 92704-3902
Attention: Transcript
(We are not responsible for lost mail).
Transcript Pick Up Information:

The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), says the college will not release records to a third party (another person). Only students themselves may personally order or pick up a transcript.

If you cannot pickup up your transcript, you can arrange to have a third party (another person) pick it up for you.  Please send us a letter with the name of that person.  When they come to our office they will need to present a photo ID.

Transcript ordered for pickup will be held for only 30 days.  After 30 days, the transcripts will be destroyed.  If your transcripts have been destroyed you will need to submit a new request and payment if it is pass the first 2 free copies.

Your official final grades for all the classes you took will be on your transcript approximately 2-3 weeks after the end of the semester.


Summary Links


Article Date

Image Caption

Publishing Page Content 2

Publishing Page Content 3

Summary Links 2

Document ID

Hide physical URLs from search

Browser Title

Meta Description

Meta Keywords

Hide from Internet Search Engines

Content Type: SAC Page
Created at by
Last modified at by
Santa Ana College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges, Western Association of Schools and Colleges, 10 Commercial Blvd., Suite 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at: