1. College Application
2. PAT Registration
Click on Register Online
Log in with your student ID and password
Search for sections:
Term = current semester and year
Locations = SAC
Subject = FAC (Fire Academy)
Course = 008
Section = specific section # if you know it
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on "submit"
Continue to follow the directions on the screen
If the class is full, the computer will ask you if you want to be on the Wait List.
Note: This class does not use the Wait List Option.
Pay your fees online
3. To Drop
4. Day of Test
Huntington Beach, CA 92648
NOTE: All participants must register and pay their fees in advance to participate. Those not registered cannot participate. Proctors are assigned according to the number of pre-registered candidates..
Frequently Asked Questions
2. Should I drop if I’m unable to attend? Yes.
Go back on line and drop.
This will enable someone else to attend.
This will take your name off the no show list.
3. Should I put my name on the waiting list if class is full? No, the wait list will not be used.
Once the class is full all students will be denied access.
The limit is firm, no exceptions
Students will not be allowed to participate without first registering.
Students should check the registration line regularly for open spots.
No adds on site.
4. What should I bring? Picture I.D.
Equipment is provided, but participants can bring:
Turnout coats (only) with liners
Gloves (structure type)
Knee pads and shin guards
Helmets without face pieces
5. What time should I arrive? On time or early.
There is a parking problem in Huntington Beach.
Give yourself plenty of time to get to the facility
Park legally or get dropped
If you’re late for the class, you will not be allowed to participate.
No student parking on facility
6. How long will I be expected to stay? This is a 4-6 hour class.
The morning students must help reset events for afternoon participants
The afternoon students must help the instructors secure props.
No one can leave until certificates are distributed.
7. When will I receive my certificate? At the event.
8. What should I wear? Comfortable sports wear with tennis shoes.
9. Can I bring a friend or can I just come and watch? NO