Westside Campus Improvements
Thanks to Measure E, a $337 million general obligation bond, passed by voters in 2002 to renovate existing campus buildings and construct new classrooms, Santa Ana College continues to benefit from needed improvements.
Campus Improvements on Westside of Campus
- Construction of new soccer field at corner of 17th St. and College Ave.
- Parking lot #12 expansion (southwest corner of campus)
- Beautification and unification of campus entrance at College Ave. and 17th St. – block walls, fencing, sidewalks, lighting, and landscaping.
- Additional spectator stands along west side of track and new men’s and women’s restroom on south side of football practice field
- Cul de sac improvements on College Ave. (Martha Ln. and 15th St.)
- College Ave. realignment from 17th St. to 15th St.
To learn more about Measure E and other Santa College bond construction projects click here.